Our client is an agency that really matters and makes a difference. All their work is purpose lead so if you want to work for a more boutique agency but with big brands and do more purpose led work, then this is for you. They are looking for an established Account Director with PR as their core expertise, for an exciting opportunity to bring consistency, stability and leadership to a growing team in a fast-paced environment. The Account Director will assist the Associate Director in the development and implementation of strategic solutions for clients, developing long term client relationships and inspiring and nurturing a strong team.
Their PR client roster is going through rapid expansion and you will play a key role in driving forward multiple retained accounts as well as new business. As a relatively new PR function within the agency, they are seeking an ‘all-rounder’ with exceptional project management skills as well as PR expertise and you will be willing to get stuck in with whatever is required.
Their clients are purpose-driven from across the government, charity and the private
sectors. The issues they tackle include health and well-being, skills and learning,
diversity and inclusion, and sustainability and the environment.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• W-ork across multiple integrated accounts ensuring campaign delivery and launch consumer, purpose-driven PR campaigns with creative activations.
• Motivate and manage the input of internal staff across a range of disciplines including social media, creative, planning and client services, ensuring they are delivering on time, to brief and within budget.
• Build and maintain excellent client relationships, delivering the highest levels of client service, strategic output and creative work.
• Take an active role in new business development, identifying opportunities, producing slide decks and leading pitches.
• Assist the Associate Director in the delivery of annual business development plans to deliver against targets, driving income and profitability – not recoverability.
• Keen networker, and you build valuable relationships with key influencers and industry spokespeople
• Understand what makes a good story, have excellent writing skills and use your creativity to inspire great PR-able ideas.
Our client is looking for someone with 5+ years’ agency experience with recent experience at AD level role in a PR
environment – ideally have a blend of government, charity and commercial experience
• Project management
• Communication skills: excels in all types of communication and at all levels with clients and internally.
• Research and analysis: able to build evaluation and valuation (where appropriate) into the core of campaigns, and shape research requirements and methodologies
• Experience of budget management and forecasting.
• 25 days of annual leave excluding bank holidays – increases to 28 days after 3
years of service and 30 days after 5 years.
• Flexi-hours and flexible working.
• Employee Assistance Programme.
• Life Assurance.
• Permanent Health Insurance.
• Private Medical Insurance.
• Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Shared Parental Leave.
• Personal and Company Pension Contribution.
• Cultural Allowance of £240 per annum to spend on cultural experiences.
• Season ticket loan for travel.
• Cycle to Work scheme.
• Bonus scheme.
• Bursary scheme with awards up to £1,500 for training and development.
• Social events and activities.
This is a truly exciting opportunity offering an immediate start.
Please email me at email@example.com or give me a call on 07960 177819
Apply for Job