We’re on a mission to find talented and ambitious people to join the team at f1. Here are some of the reasons why you should come and have a chat about an opportunity with us;
- Since 2004 we have been leaders in Marketing, PR, Digital, Corporate Affairs, Sports Marketing and Sponsorship recruitment with over 18 years experience.
- f1 has become one of the best connected recruitment consultancies in marketing & communications in London, finding jobs for people all over the world in both agency and in-house and in all industry sectors across marketing, communications and sponsorship disciplines.
- We are industry pioneers and challengers! We are the only Marketing and PR recruitment company that is a Certified B-Corp
- We are trusted talent partners to some of the UK’s most loved brands and work with global organisations that are looking for the best UK trained talent. We also work with all 5 of the global Marcoms Agency networks as well as digital starts ups and challenger brands that want to tap into f1’s market insight and unrivalled candidate network.
- We work with some of the most exciting and respected brands in the UK: RedBull, Subway, Harrods, Sony, Whitbread, Samsung, Marks&Spencer, Virgin, RFU, Chelsea FC, Moneysupermarket.com and Sainsbury’s to name just a few…
- We influence the talent market from the grass roots upwards through returnships, agile working and encouraging more diversity and inclusion of talent and thinking in the Marketing sector.
- Many of our candidates return to us throughout their career and also become clients. We work on entry-level assignments to board level MD or CMO appointments on a permanent or contract/freelance basis.
- We will provide you with the opportunity to learn from some of the best recruitment and search consultants in the industry.
- Your career progression with us is based on ability and success NOT on time served.
f1 was founded in 2004 by Amanda Fone. Since then we have gone from strength-to-strength and are one of the best connected recruitment consultancies in marketing & communications in London. Our consultants really understand the world of Marketing, Communications and Sponsorship, with many of them having had careers in the sector before joining us.
With growth comes expansion and we are currently looking for a number of passionate, talented individuals to join our team. If you already have experience in recruitment, or have a strong background in the sector and believe you have what it takes to be a top-flight recruitment consultant, have a look at our current roles. Not sure if you fit the bill? Contact us for a coffee and a chat and you can find out!
The Benefits of Working for f1
- Meritocratic – our CEO was a company director at the age of 25. If you shine and work purposefully for clients and candidates and demonstrate you are a great team player you will get on! We pay commission and bonus’s for individual, team and company success; regularly and generously!
- Twice a year salary reviews based on performance and contributions.
- Monthly individual leadership coaching & team building sessions with our Non Exec Director
- Flexi start and finish times
- WFH up to 3 days a week
- We finish at 4.30pm on Friday and 1.00pm on Bank Holiday Fridays.
- Cool offices at The Ministry of Sound in Borough where we are hubbing post COVID.
- A brilliant support team who work hard to ensure that you as a consultant have all the tools to help you be as successful as possible as quickly as possible
- Great Summer and Christmas parties and when we hit our annual company forecast we take the whole company away on a brilliant celebratory weekend
- We have a great reputation! Once you have worked for f1 doors will open even more for you!
If you have read this far, then why not get in touch with us?