We’re on a mission to find talented and ambitious people to join the team at f1. Here are some of the reasons why you should come and have a chat about an opportunity with us;
- Since 2004 we have been leaders in Marketing, PR, Digital, Corporate Affairs, Sports Marketing and Sponsorship recruitment with over 18 years experience.
- f1 has become one of the best connected recruitment consultancies in marketing & communications in London, finding jobs for people all over the world in both agency and in-house and in all industry sectors across marketing, communications and sponsorship disciplines.
- We are industry pioneers and challengers! We are the only Marketing and PR recruitment company that is a Certified B-Corp
- We are trusted talent partners to some of the UK’s most loved brands and work with global organisations that are looking for the best UK trained talent. We also work with all 5 of the global Marcoms Agency networks as well as digital starts ups and challenger brands that want to tap into f1’s market insight and unrivalled candidate network.
- We work with some of the most exciting and respected brands in the UK: RedBull, Subway, Harrods, Sony, Whitbread, Samsung, Marks&Spencer, Virgin, RFU, Chelsea FC, Moneysupermarket.com and Sainsbury’s to name just a few…
- We influence the talent market from the grass roots upwards through returnships, agile working and encouraging more diversity and inclusion of talent and thinking in the Marketing sector.
- Many of our candidates return to us throughout their career and also become clients. We work on entry-level assignments to board level MD or CMO appointments on a permanent or contract/freelance basis.
- We will provide you with the opportunity to learn from some of the best recruitment and search consultants in the industry.
- Your career progression with us is based on ability and success NOT on time served.
f1 was founded in 2004 by Amanda Fone. Since then we have gone from strength-to-strength and are one of the best connected recruitment consultancies in marketing & communications in London. Our consultants really understand the world of Marketing, Communications and Sponsorship, with many of them having had careers in the sector before joining us.
With growth comes expansion and we are currently looking for a number of passionate, talented individuals to join our team. If you already have experience in recruitment, or have a strong background in the sector and believe you have what it takes to be a top-flight recruitment consultant, have a look at our current roles. Not sure if you fit the bill? Contact us for a coffee and a chat and you can find out!
- Senior Associate Consultant – Marketing & Digital Sector Lead
- Associate Consultants
Direct applications email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Benefits of Working for f1
Meritocratic – our CEO was a company director at the age of 25. If you shine and work purposefully for clients and candidates and demonstrate you are a great team player you will get on! We pay commission and bonus’s for individual, team and company success; regularly and generously!
- Twice a year salary reviews based on performance and contributions.
- Competitive basic salary
- Monthly & quarterly commission based on your personal fee income results
- Generous half year & end of year company bonus
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world for 1 week
- 26 days holiday per annum (incl. 3 days off between Christmas & New Year when the office is closed)
- 1 additional day off each year either for your birthday or to move house
- +1 extra day holiday for each yr worked after 2yrs service (max of 30 days, incl. 3 days for Xmas)
- Hybrid working – each week we are 3 days in office & 2 days working from home
- Flexible start & finish times
- 16:30 finish on Fridays
- Summer party & team activity
- Christmas party & team activity
- Team performance related incentives:
- Team quarterly socials
- Team annual trip in the UK or Europe
- Long term service awards:
- 5 yrs: A luxury meal for 2 at a Michelin star restaurant & have the next day off work
- 10 yrs: 2 week paid sabbatical
A brilliant support team who work hard to ensure that you as a consultant have all the tools to help you be as successful as possible as quickly as possible
We have a great reputation! Once you have worked for f1 doors will open even more for you!