Communications Director – £90k
Must be an experienced Director in the energy sector across corporate and/ or public affairs
Exceptional client management
A commitment to People and Culture
We are looking to recruit a well-rounded, well-connected communications Director with experience in the energy sector to stimulate new growth in the practice in the UK and globally and to lead client mandates. The ideal candidate will understand the policy, sustainability, regulatory and public engagement context in the UK shaping the operating environment of clients in the energy, utilities, oil & gas, renewables and/or industrials and manufacturing sectors.
This role requires someone with a corporate and/or public affairs background and while you may have some in-house experience, you’ll ideally bring strong consultancy skills gained working in an agency environment. Team management is a big part of this role. You’ll know how to thrive in a fast-paced environment and understand how to balance competing priorities and will enjoy the commercial aspects that come with running and growing a team.
The successful candidate will lead strategic planning for issues-rich clients and you’ll bring creativity to your approach to corporate communications. You understand how to deliver the deepest and broadest communications for clients with campaigns that engage business, policy and stakeholder audiences through multiple channels.
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- Access to a global network of specialist communicators working with leading brands and clients
- Exposure to globally recognised clients and campaigns centred upon performance and purpose
- The ability to work as part of a passionate and supportive team at one of the world’s most respected, award-winning PR agencies
- Breadth of learning opportunities working across the business with our experts in areas such as consumer brands, internal comms, crisis + issues management, behavioural science and digital and content production
- Support from a dedicated creativity, design and content publishing team
- Our industry-leading training academy
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org