KEY FINDINGS THIS QUARTER
• Our candidate portfolio is 26.2% non white – 7.9% from black, 11.1% from Asian and 4.8% from mixed/multiple ethnic communities
• The highest % of black candidates we met are under the age of 34 and the highest % of Asian candidates
are between 35 and 44 years of age.
• 28.5% of the candidates we placed this quarter were from black, Asian, minority ethnic groups.
• Age breakdown 25-34 46%, 35-44 33.3% and 45+ 20.7% .
• Gender – 42.1% female and 57.9% male – last quarter we interviewed over 54% female candidates
• Family Educational background – 38.9% of candidates – neither parent went to university
• Socio-Economic background – 8% were eligible for free school meals
• We manage and co-fund the NoTurningBack2020 Careers Outreach Programme to minority ethnic and
lower socio economic students at UK schools, colleges & universities.
Please use the NTB2020 Early Careers Job Zone. To advertise roles up to £35,000 for free follow this link https://www.noturningback2020.com/registration/
To see results in full click here – f1 Recruitment Diversity Statistics