From guest blogger, Mark Cadbury, his top five digital marketing predictions for 2017.
Mark is the Managing Director at Cadbury Communications Ltd. He is a digital marketer with particular experience in multiple digital channels and customer acquisition/retention in different sectors including new technology, software, telecoms, education, business services, energy and financial services. With over 20 years experience, he has worked in international marketing roles with Microsoft, Vodafone and Plantronics.
Here are five digital marketing predictions for 2017:
1. Cognitive insight from unstructured data such as images, natural language and video will be correlated and analysed to reveal unique insights into a customer’s emotions, attitude and tone. This can then be used to create singular yet cohesive moments throughout the customer journey that will be tailored to each person’s needs, beyond any single product or service.
2. There will be a rise of private customer communities, essentially these are your advocates and influencers, a limited number of people who will get a differentiated elite experience from smart organisations. It’s about selective customer intimacy – creating more revenue from fewer, better customers.
3. Listen, respond and personalise – ensure you provide content, services and offers that are specific to your customer needs, leading to greater loyalty, better retention and more revenue.
4. Digital transformation programmes will need to provide hard, fast and quantifiable answers to measure the business impact of digital strategies.
5. Combining augmented and virtual reality with big data will enable you to deliver highly customised, multi-dimensional experiences.
You can read further articles my Mark here.