If you’re a super Account Manager or Director with solid corporate comms experience and a proven track record of creating and delivering multichannel campaigns that improve brand reputation and trust, then this opportunity could be the one that takes your career to an entirely new level. Our client is a rapidly growing international strategic comms consultancy with offices in London, New York & San Francisco with a focus on global firms in technology, mobility, and innovative scale ups, they’re now looking for a superb comms expert to help their global clients overcome their biggest comms challenges.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and implementing reputation strategy
- Defining the scope of research required to inform the client’s reputation strategy and working with the client team lead to set the strategy and priorities
- Building and applying deep expertise about clients and the subjects you care about
- Overseeing the research work of analysts and extracting insights that inform advice to clients
- Understanding the business model of clients and applying this to improve the quality of advice.
- Advising a small number of clients (typically three to four) and providing valuable recommendations and insights.
- Managing teams to deliver exceptional work, drawing on the full expertise of the firm
- Managing the work of less experienced members of your client teams and assisting with their professional development through coaching and mentoring.
- Contributing to the future of the business beyond the boundaries of client work.
Who you are:
- A true client advisor, experienced in multi-channel storytelling and impactful audience engagement for niche audiences (eg: investors, analysts, business journalists, C-Suite executives, etc)
- Have a strategic approach to reputation, informed by a strong understanding of the audiences and channels that make up the communications landscape.
- Experienced in leveraging data-driven insights, from primary research and digital tools for advisory
- Experience in developing and delivering solid media strategies and interacting with journalists.
- Experience of project management, including planning and delivering work against agreed goals, timetable and budget.
- A highly motivated team member who values collaboration and is interested in coaching and building capability across the team.
- Intellectual curiosity to explore new subjects and desire to share that knowledge with the team
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to work with tech giants and global brands and deliver the best work of your career so far
- A great base salary: £50k – £60k, plus 15% bonus
- Mentoring & development in strategic comms, digital & leadership
- 33 days of annual paid time off, plus public holidays
- Private healthcare insurance
- Work at an inclusive employer focused on developing and promoting people with growth mindsets who can thrive in a true meritocracy
Apply for Job