Marketing Managermore >
Our client, a European retail corporation are seeking a Marketing Manager to work in the Group Brand and Marketing Department. Working in partnership with the senior marketing leadership team, the ideal candidate will be able to drive growth through an omni-channel marketing strategy.
Managing a team of five, this position will be responsible for multiple brands in the fast moving and vital UK Market and will be responsible for delivery of strategy to the local level and maximize on efficiency and demonstrating local ROI.
Required skill set:
· An integrated marketer with 7 years’ minimum experience – a generalist with an understanding of PR and Communications. Work in media, digital, CSR, and production are desirable.
· Strong background in working in the retail sector is essential, with a proven record of brand development and delivering business goals.
· History of working in a multi-channel environment in the global market, including thorough experience of pan-European business.
· Strong budget, project and stakeholder management skills – able to build and consolidate excellent relationships with peers both domestically and across Europe.
· Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills, able to both strategize and engage with delivery – a real team player.
Salary of ~£80,000 and based in Watford. If you think you meet the criteria and perhaps more then please don’t hesitate to apply via email with attached CV to email@example.com