Marketing Directormore >
Minimum of 3 year experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning publisher at a key point of
growth. The Marketing Manager will devise and implement creative and audience led
consumer marketing campaigns that grow high potential children’s book debuts
into market leading publishing brands, as well as boost sales and profile of
established authors, illustrators and titles.
This role reports to the Head of Marketing within the Communications team.
- Ensure that: reader segmentation and consumer insight is applied to every campaign and to be an advocate for reader awareness around the business.
- Commitment to a high quality of design and messaging across all communications to include presentations, pitches and advertising creative.
- Run campaigns to time and budget maintaining a clear focus on ROI and KPIs.
- Develop a content plan and manage the social media channels, in collaboration with the Head of Marketing, the Communications Director, the Digital Director, and with input from the Communications team.
- To instigate and implement partnerships to broaden awareness of our authors and books
- Communicate campaigns to US counterparts and other international partners to ensure global amplification.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of running multi-channel campaigns, including social media marketing.
- Ability to market books and/or consumer products or content to a children’s and family audience.
- Understanding of how to use consumer insight to develop campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A good eye for design and strong copy writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Highly organised and able to run multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of children’s book market
- Marketing qualification
Please contact – email@example.com