Consultant – Corporate Affairs and Learning & Development
We are recruiting for a boutique consultancy and executive development team, working with some of the world’s leading companies. You know Corporate Affairs inside out, and are looking for an opportunity that partners with in-house teams on projects great and small.
Our client has been going for 15 years; building a strong market reputation, with great connectivity to clients and has a secure financial base.
We are hiring for a varied, client-facing role, and an opportunity to lead in a fast-paced and collaborative culture. You will be a key part of the delivery of major long-term team development projects to FTSE100 and international clients. These include innovative learning and development programmes and leadership-level interventions for senior corporate stakeholders.
Developing and delivering team capability services:
- Supporting the delivery of client projects for the team and executive development services driving great outcomes for clients. This includes:
- Programme design and content development
- Programme delivery and facilitation, both in person and remotely
- Group and individual coaching
- Project management and team organisation
- Playing an active role in developing products and services to meet the needs of corporate affairs professionals and teams.
Supporting other activities:
- Part of the delivery team for the business’ flagship executive development programme
- Ad hoc support on consultancy and other client projects.
Communications and marketing:
- Preparing high quality credentials, product brochures and proposals
- Overseeing the management of communication channels and handles
- Building relationships across the Corporate Affairs sector, including with clients, associates and partners.
- Identifying thought leadership opportunities to shape the future of corporate affairs
Previous experience (all desirable, not essential):
- Ideally come from an in-house corporate affairs or marketing team, public affairs and/or in a policy making or campaigning organisation
- Development and delivery of training or learning and development programmes
- Developed and personally produced high quality, creative and impactful professional presentations and content
- Coaching experience
- Leading projects and successful project delivery
- Business development, in a consultancy, agency or corporate context
Skills and capabilities
- Self-starter with initiative. Curious, creative and highly motivated
- Strong collaboration skills and a collegiate approach
- Able to write impactfully and design learning experiences for a range of audiences and channels
- Highly digitally literate across all main social media channels
- Highly literate, numerate and analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Well-developed visual sense, with ability to produce own presentations and infographics
- Enjoys a fast moving start-up environment
- Personal integrity and alignment to the team’s values
This exciting role is paying up to £70,000, if you are keen to learn more details apply below today. firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Job