Associate Director – Creative Agency *Sport, Entertainment & Lifestyle* £65,000-£80,000
Our client, a creative agency powered by culture, are looking for an Associate Director to work with a broad range of clients across the consumer lifestyle space. The successful candidate will be covering sectors including sport, entertainment, alcohol, food & drink & fashion.
You will be a crucial member of the team, that delivers exceptional service to the client and lead on accounts. You are the heartbeat of your accounts and a key contact for clients, you delegate work well to Account Managers and Execs, and manage upward communication effectively.
You will also be able to own and drive projects forward whilst taking the team along with you. Experience in creating and presenting plans to clients is pivotal and the desire to deliver best in class plans to all clients crucial.
• Media strategy. You understand your clients’ audiences inside out, how the consume media, and how to craft the right story to generate editorial coverage.
• Media relations. You understand how the media works, have impeccable contacts and well-developed media relations skills.
• Client relations. You are used to being the key contact for your clients, you are a trusted consultant and lead autonomously on all client comms, both written and verbal.
• Account management. You run accounts like clockwork. Efficient and effective comms internally and externally, run meetings, manage team deadlines, ensure actions are executed and drive forward projects.
• Written skills. You can write effective comms for a range of channels – press releases, web copy, social copy, sell-in notes, headlines, etc. – and can easily adopt the TOV of a range of clients and audiences
• Management skills. You have experience in managing, coaching and inspiring Account Managers and Executives, and can manage cross-functional teams across an integrated agency to deliver projects.
• Presenting. You are a confident and effective presenter, able to lead on routine client presentations and calls, but also deliver inspiring presentations of campaign plans and contribute in new business pitches
• Creative. You contribute effectively to creative brainstorms, bringing your own personal perspective and cultural background to the table
• Cultural understanding. We want you to bring an open and curious mind and be passionate about bringing cultural insights with you to work.
• Resourcing. You will participate in agency capacity and resource planning.
• Reporting and analysis. You understand your clients’ objectives, you can help develop effective KPIs, and are familiar with reporting tools and frameworks.
• Finance and budgeting. You can write client budgets and budget reconciliations.
For more Information, please email email@example.com
Apply for Job