Account Manager/Account Director – Corporate Communications Global NGO
Our client, a specialist division dedicated to using best-in-class strategic communications and social and behavioural change skills to help tackle some of humanity’s most important and stubborn problems, are looking for a senior communications professional to work closely with a global NGO.
The role has a strong emphasis on international affairs, international development and social impact and provides a unique opportunity to work as part of an integrated and blended comms team.
Successful candidate will have….
- Outstanding track record of effectively managing and retaining client relationships
- Ability to think strategically, develop and budget communication programmes
- Demonstrable confidence, initiative, drive and determination and focus to deliver on key priorities
- Manages upwards as well as downwards, effectively handling client expectations
- Leads by example, has credibility, the ability to influence and inspire within account teams and is able to achieve results through others
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills, communicates confidently with both clients and senior management
- Understands and uses the digital channel (social media, online media and blogger relations) in planning and conducting PR campaigns for clients
To hear more about this opportunity, please email email@example.com
Apply for Job