Account Director – Sports PR/Communications/Sponsorship, £50-60k DoE
Our client, one of London’s top independent creative consultancies, are looking for an excellent Account Director to work on a household-name consumer brand, sponsoring some of the world’s largest global sports sponsorships.
We are looking for a creative communications professional with strong agency experience as well as a proven background working within PR/Comms, sports sponsorship and a passion for football in particular.
Core Skills Required
● A passion for football and its intersections with different cultural touchpoints including music and fashion
● A hustler with drive and ambition to progress their career and contribute to the growth of the agency
● Worked at a large size agency previously in their career to date
● Experience working with large FMCG brands and sport sponsorship
● Experience working as a Global agency with clients
● Ability to manage multiple projects and clients at once
● Full campaign activation experience from taking client briefs and leading response to brief, all the way through to execution and evaluation
● Experience working alongside cross agency teams (ad agencies / digital agencies) during planning and activation phases
● Ability to oversee and manage budgets
● Experience in new business pitching
● Ability to manage junior and senior member of the team – critical in a small agency to ensure you are managing up and down efficiently
● Ability to lead the accounts, bring the client on the journey throughout the process and ensure the team are empowered and briefed throughout the process
● Ability to source, oversee and manage suppliers for bespoke projects
● Football: Annual sponsorship of Champions League, working with football players. Includes planning and strategy, creative ideations, content capture and on the ground media management.
● Gaming: Global sponsorship of household name sports gaming title – global sponsorship activations (UK key market)
● Projects: various Global partnership and sponsorship projects across music, gaming and other cultural touchpoints.
● Brand press office – potential new scope of work, working with the client on a reactive and proactive global press office to enable brand to jump onto trends, news agenda etc.
Salary range is paying between £50-60k DoE. To hear more about this opportunity, please apply below.
Apply for Job