Sponsorship Account Executive
An independent, award-winning agency with a challenger mindset that specialises in integrated Partnerships, Sponsorships, Brand Experiences, Digital Communications and Creative.
This is an exciting opportunity as they are currently looking for an Account Executive to become a key supportive member of the account team for one of our client’s biggest global sponsorship accounts across Formula 1 and football.
This role will support on a variety of deliverables around their global partnerships including partnership asset management & activation, market communications, ticketing and brand experience.
The candidate should love working in the sponsorship space, be brimming with ideas, grounded in smart strategic & practical thinking, and keen to deliver results. Experience working within sports is preferred.
- Overall support across the sports project team, for one of our biggest global clients, across their major sponsorships
- Manage global ticketing and sponsorship asset requests
- Support the different local market teams, with brand approvals as well as with their marketing and communication needs including producing communications materials for activation campaigns
- Briefing the creative studio to develop communications tools, campaign artwork & sponsorship assets. Reviewing these tools and assets to ensure they meet all the brand guidelines
- Monitoring the central market inbox and responding effectively and in a timely manner to all client and customer enquiries
- Overseeing a sponsorship software platform; ensuring it is up to date and running monthly reports to be presented to senior agency team and client
- Presenting regular monthly updates to all markets
- Campaign support and some event management across the client’s sponsorship activation
- Support across content and social media projects including writing content briefs and reviewing race footage & imagery.
- Regular team meetings and minutes: Oversee and document status meetings & calls (supported by wider team when applicable)
- Project tracking and reporting, and managing core project documents, such as budgets and status reports (supported by wider team when applicable
1-2 years+ of experience in sponsorship / account management, ideally experience working on global B2B / B2C brands, but relevant experience also welcome
If you would love to hear more information about this opportunity please contact: James@f1recruitment.com.
Apply for Job