Marketing Manager – Rights Holder – Hybrid – £40k – £50k DoE.
F1 Recruitment are currently partnered with a Global Rights Holder within the Sports industry who are looking for a Marketing Manager, focusing on their Brand Awareness campaigns for their events, products and services. This Rights Holder is a household name in over 180 countries worldwide. Not only are they known for their sports influence, but also the support they do in the wider communities both at a national and international scale.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be:
- Creating the long-term marketing plans for all products, services and events
- Ensuring all brand identities are aligned and maintained across all avenues
- Working very closely with research agencies and internal research teams to help deliver insights based on stakeholder attitudes, interests, opinions and behaviours
- Responsible for all creative, design and paid media agencies within the Brands portfolio
The ideal Marketing Manager will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in brand management and marketing roles with evidence of planning effective marketing plans
- Experience in creating brand awareness campaigns from beginning to end – strategy, activation and execution
- Previous experience with launching successful campaigns for events, products and service
- Experience within the entertainment industry is advantageous.
Salary & Location
- £40k – £50k DoE.
- West London – Hybrid working
Apply for Job