Influencer & PR Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager
Our client is looking to recruit a dynamic Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager to join its team, based in Shoreditch, London. An independent division of the entire Group, is a full-service influencer marketing agency dedicated to connecting brands with sports, outdoor, fitness and lifestyle influencer communities. Successful candidates will be highly motivated and creative with a solid understanding of influencer campaign strategy, planning and execution, with solid industry relationships and understanding & experience of delivering detailed reporting metrics and insights. This role requires expertise across sportswear, fashion and lifestyle clients with the ability to manage small and large scale campaigns, ambassador relationships and provide strategic client counsel.
Minimum 3-4 years’ experience working with sports / outdoor / fitness sectors, with agency experience. Experience of and understanding of PR is also preferable.
- Experience leading / managing multiple client accounts, including client campaigns and projects ranging from: Influencer and ambassador campaigns, PR, Events and content production
- Excellent client relationships, ability to provide strategic client counsel and experience of delivering an exemplary service to clients, including taking lead on client
- Managing influencer and ambassador programmes, from concept, recruitment and negotiation, to completion of
- Producing high quality proposals, pitches and presentations independently in response to client briefs and Alongside ability to form engaging event and campaign concepts.
- Strong understanding of outdoors sports/ sportswear/ lifestyle sectors and on the pulse with industry insights and social news
- Strong network of media & influencer contacts and pre-established working relationships with local and global journalists and influencers operating in outdoor / sports /
- Experience of and ability to work with influencers on both an organic and paid
- Ability to recruit (identify, outreach, negotiate) and brief & manage influencers for content creation and campaign involvement, demonstrating best in class communication skills.
- Experience of managing small to large scale budgets
- Ability to work seamlessly with internal team and brief/ align on all campaign and project initiatives, working collaboratively with team members across the division and wider agency
- Ability to adapt to the ever-changing sportswear trends, influencer, PR and social media
- Experience with social media management and content production
Must be/ haves:
- Fully immersed in influencer industry across of sportswear / fashion / lifestyle industries
- Ability to bring a wealth of unique life experiences and culture to the agency
- Be confident of presenting their ideas in a cohesive and professional manner
- Have a keen eye for attention to detail in all aspects of the job
- Proactive, well-organised, methodical and efficient, with common sense and initiative
- Approachable, collaborative and positive can-do attitude
- Solution driven, meticulous attention to detail and professionalism
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly excel), Googledocs, (Adobe CS Suite & Photoshop experience also preferable)
- Comfortable, willing and proactive to work outside of their specialist areas when
- Willing to and drive change, adopt and embrace agency processes and values
- Ideas generation/ aware of latest design trends/industry insights
- Must be able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry
- Work well both as part of a team, and also under your own
Salary to be discussed on experience and fairly flexible.
If you would like to hear more information regarding this role please contact: James@f1recruitment.com
Apply for Job