Account Director – Public Relations Agency – Hybrid – £46k – £60k DoE.
f1 Recruitment are currently partnered with one of London’s top independent creative consultancies, are looking for an Account Director/Senior Account Director to join their expanding team to work on a household-name consumer brand, sponsoring some of the world’s largest global sports sponsorships.
As a Account Director/Senior Account Director, you will be:
- Overseeing the development and execution of integrated consumer PR strategies, aligning with client objectives and delivering measurable results.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, acting as a trusted advisor to clients and proactively identifying new opportunities to drive their success.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of PR efforts with marketing, social media, and other brand initiatives.
- Develop engaging and persuasive media pitches, press releases, and media materials that resonate with target audiences and secure impactful media coverage.
The ideal Account Director/Senior Account Director will have:
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in working in an agency running full campaign activations from briefing to execution and evaluation
- Experience in working alongside cross agency teams – Ad Agencies- during all stages of planning, strategizing and activating.
- Previous experience within FMCG and sports sponsorships
- Experience managing junior members of the team (this is crucial in a small agency)
- Experience in leading on new client pitches and oversee/manage the budgets
Salary & Location
- £46k – £60k DoE.
- Central London – Hybrid working
Apply for Job