Website Content Communications Manager
Job Description: Website Content Communications Manager
Responsible to: Director of Communications
Contract type: Interim
New contract role with a leading arts and technology company, looking for a Website Content Communications Manager with the objective of delivering a new look for the organisation’s website.
The role will be responsible for developing managing all communications around the organisation’s new website – including the review of analytics, drafting new copy and developing copy from the existing website, making it simple, easy to navigate, accessible and consumer friendly.
The key responsibilities include:
- Working and collaborating with the Communications & Marketing team and stakeholders in order to develop and draft narratives/articles that resonate with users of the website
- Developing, writing and copying scripts and narratives that meet the brief
- Coordinating logistical activities for the website
- Planning user journeys and delivering appropriate materials to budget and deadline, working alongside the website technology manager and Head of Digital Delivery in particular
Requirements for the role:
- 5+ years’ experience working in multimedia content production in cultural sector
- Strong knowledge of websites and experience leading, managing and delivering website projects
- Excellent researching, reporting, writing and editing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in using content management systems
- Uses digital channels to target groups, increase engagement and influence community behaviour
- SEO, usability practices and content tagging
Paying up to £45k and based in Central London.
This excellent opportunity is not to be missed, please don’t hesitate by applying via email with an attached CV to firstname.lastname@example.org