You’re most likely creating memorable shopper experiences for a leading consumer products brand, delivering highly effective campaigns in the retail environment that give a strong ROI. Our client, part of a £16 Billion global group are set for massive expansion in the UK bringing forward a new range of consumer products that set new standards in ease of use, build quality and sustainability.
This role will be instrumental in leading growth across retail channels, providing you with a platform for long term success at one of the world’s leading comsumer products companies.
What you’ll be doing:
Working with some of the UK’s largest and most dynamic multi-channel retailers you’ll be developing a category specific 4P strategy focusing on;
- Promotion – Working with the Account Manager to build a promotional playbook with adaptable activations and goals
- Place – Striking the correct balance of online/offline activations whilst creating a seamless journey for the consumer
- Digital excellence – Managing the online merchandising and content
- Translating brand strategy into annual customer marketing plans to elp optimise the consumer journey.
- Engage with an external artwork agency to build a collection of playbooks for a strong assets library whilst building a sustainable process for future trade marketing initiatives.
You will succeed because:
- You’re able to demonstrate our client’s product superiority and champion innovation through best in class merchandising and POS
- Of your ability to efficiently manage an annual trade marketing budget whilst ensuring ROI is maximised.
- You’re highly analytical, comfortable working with a wide range of data sources, you make fact-based decisions with experience in Sales, Market Strategy & Planning.
- You’re a motivated self-starter and effective communicator at all levels both externally and internally
- You’re results-orientated and highly entrepreneurial.
To learn more please email Gary@f1recruitment.com
Apply for Job