KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day to day lead on strategic partnerships for key clients, driving measurable and sustainable results.
- Takes lead on proactive client communications, in particular status meetings, partner management, project management, and pro-active value-add advisory.
- Assists with management of day-to-day contractual elements.
- Lead development of all strategic deliverables (presentations, memos, etc.) to advise clients and partners on recommendations.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to apply measurement framework, track key metrics, analyse results and present findings to the client.
- Uses forward thinking initiative to identify the next best strategic opportunities and continue to deliver top results to the client.
- Manages client and partner relationships to ensure the client is fully leveraging all benefits and assets.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with clients, partners, as well as agency teams and third parties.
- Assists Director in the supervision, training and professional development of team members.
New Business / Projects
- Builds relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Assists with new business pitches as arise throughout the year, including contribution to international pitches / RFPs where best practice resides locally.
- Quickly understands capabilities and services, and effectively communicates all offerings to clients and prospects.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Marketing, Statistics).
- 4+ years’ relevant experience with minimum 3 years of direct experience agency and/or client side.
- Proven experience in account and project management (preferably with some experience within Sports).
- Sleeves rolled up attitude, with strong interpersonal skills that can quickly shift to presentation mode.
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel for deck development and budget management.
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- High level of initiative and works well independently and in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think creatively when planning the right strategy, taking into account key client needs and budget parameters.
- Effective contract negotiation skills and familiarity with contractual language.
- Must be able to multi-task and be flexible enough to manage various internal and external stakeholders.
Apply for Job