Sports Coordinator – International Sports Governing Body– Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you a recent sports-loving language graduate looking for an opportunity that combines your love of languages and sport?
Well, there’s an international sports governing body who are looking for you to join their team!
Founded over 100 years ago, the purpose of this company is to ensure the long-term growth and sustainability of sport, delivering it for future generations in association with its 210 member nations. This governing body oversees the rules and regulations that govern international and national competition.
In this role, as junior coordinator you will ensure the successful implementation of Juniors projects and in particular, assist with the coordination of major junior championships around the world. This will mean some travel, quite a bit of admin and some events work.
The salary is 25K in addition to benefits
The ideal candidate will have:
- English as a native language and fluency in at least, Russian, Portuguese or Italian. (Required)
- Excellent administration, organisational, planning experience. (Required)
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- The ability to prioritise and work on your own initiative, in an effective and timely manner.
- First rate attention to detail and accuracy