Sports Coordinator – International Sports Governing Body– Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you a sports-loving French and Spanish speaker looking for a part-time role?
Well, there’s an international sports governing body looking for you to join their team!
Founded over 100 years ago, the purpose of this company is to ensure the long-term growth and sustainability of sport, delivering it for future generations in association with its 210 member nations. This governing body oversees the rules and regulations that govern international and national competition.
The Coaching Coordinator (the Coordinator) is responsible for administering coaches’ courses, conferences and related projects whilst providing effective service to company stakeholders within the Coaching pillar. The Coordinator also serves an assistant function to the Team Lead Coaching.
The ideal candidate will have:
- English as a native language and fluency in at least, Spanish and French. (Required)
- Excellent administration, organisational, planning experience. (Required)
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- The ability to prioritise and work on your own initiative, in an effective and timely manner.
- First rate attention to detail and accuracy