Client Services – Education Sector – Private Clientsmore >
Sponsorship Manager – Football – Mat Leave (12 months)
A 12 month mat leave cover with a National Leading Football Organisation and Their Partners.
To lead, and develop existing partner relationships for the business, including proactively driving partnership agreements through a strong understanding of individual partners’ markets and business objectives, maximising the value of association with this organisation and its member clubs.
- Manage, organize and administer the delivery of three of the companies highest profile partnerships
- Support the Marketing and Club Relationship departments in fully integrating partnership campaigns and activity for the new season
- Manage all contractual rights and work with partners to deliver activation goals
- Be the main point of contact and lead on delivering all contracted commercial rights
- Develop key relationships across the partners’ business
- To undertake any other duties as required by the line manager
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a commercial / client facing environment required.
- Practical account management / activation experience.
- Excellent understanding and experience of management of sponsorship contracts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including proven experience of influencing decision makers at a senior level.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to think strategically and understand operational detail.
- A thorough understanding of brand dynamics and consumer trends
If you think this role is of interest and would like to find out more please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can look to arrange a confidential conversation. Equally if this is not the right opportunity for you, please share with your network and tell them to get in touch.