A great opportunity for a Social Media expert that loves sport and has a great sense humour. One of the UK’s leading sports inspired podcasts is looking for a superb Social Media Manager to join their expanding team and help coordinate the social delivery of their weekly podcast show and bespoke social content campaigns. If you have a proven track-record of building effective social strategies, are immensely creative, a sports fan, a super organized project manager who’s on top of the latest social trends, this role is for you
What you’ll be doing:
- Project managing and delivering the social
- Posting content with engaging, well-written copy, designing thumbnails and graphics.
- Editing cut-down content for all social media channels, optimised for social platforms.
- Analysing content output and providing feedback on performance.
- Paying close attention to developments, trends and new features on all major platforms (TikTok and Instagram) and communicating relevant changes to the wider team.
- Liaising with the design, production, and campaign management teams to ensure the smooth delivery of content across each project.
- Attending shoots and capturing additional social content as required.
- Supporting the Head of Content on monthly and quarterly reports to the management and executive teams on strategy and performance.
What you’ll have:
- Exceptional creativity, acting as a bastion of new ideas across the
- Social media experience, able to keep up with the latest
- Proficiency in Premiere Pro and
- Excellent communication skills, able to deliver great content while working
- Solid project management skills, able to self-manage
- An analytical view of content and how to improve output and
- Excellent writing skills to write clear, impactful
- Ability to confidently liaise with clients when necessary
What you’ll get:
- A base salary of £25K to 30K DoE + 25 days holiday
- The opportunity to work with high-profile talent and global platforms, direct collaboration with key stakeholders
- Be a key part of an ambitious, dynamic and talented team and part of a wider group of production, design, digital and publishing
- Working with leading brands such as City Index, Vodafone, Allianz, Amazon Prime, Red Bull, Heineken, Greene King amongst others.
- Flexible / Remote hybrid working (new offices in Kennington)
Apply for Job