Our client is looking for a Social Media Lead to join a world famous sport.
The successful candidate will have the strategic vision and analytical capability to accelerate growth on the channels, and work alongside peers within the wider Content Team to produce the continual stream of engaging and entertaining content our fans love and expect. We will also expect this person to lead a close working relationship with our marketing, retail and customer service teams.
We are looking for:
- Strategic leadership of the team to deliver against growth, engagement, commercial and creative objectives.
- Responsibility for developing and implementing the social media strategy.
- Responsibility for the effective planning of content across multiple platforms, with a focus on international growth.
- Ownership of moderation guidelines for channels and responsibility for their effective execution
- Be responsible for the effectiveness of localisation agencies to drive growth and commercial value in key territories.
- Develop close working relationships with all key department heads to integrate social media effectively across partnerships, marketing, hospitality, and beyond.
- Evangelise as thought-leader for social media within the club; take responsibility for the upskilling of all appropriate staff members from direct reports to those in other departments.
- Manage the social media team effectively
- Create regular reports (Monthly, Quarterly, Annually, Campaign) to demonstrate the success or learnings from social media activity.
- Communicate learnings to the team, and wider heads of department where appropriate, to ensure the club understands how social media can augment their work.
- Lead the Club within the digital industry and the social media sector. Ideally this person will already have a strong reputation and can grow that with the Club’s
- High degree of knowledge of technical platforms that deliver or support social media – including, for example, commercial valuation – and strong connections within the social media tech sector in order to help the Club’s horizon scanning
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and systems – whether native or supporting
Does this sound like you? Get in touch today to hear more
Apply for Job