You will be responsible for the management of relationships with clients and ensure the smooth production of campaigns. This will entail
- Briefing designers and copywriters to managing budgets, timelines and a team.
- You will also co-ordinate the resources needed to service projects, build strategic operational plans and balance the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
- You will be expected to plan campaigns, and successfully develop business accounts creatively and financially, while playing a positive role in the agency’s new business programme.
● Taking a lead in clients’ marketing and digital strategies
● Leading team members to provide the utmost level of client service
● Liaising with clients and partner agencies at a midweight level on a day-to-day basis
● Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
● Interrogating and developing client briefs
● Completing projects to a specific schedule, within an agreed budget and to a high standard
● Providing weekly financial updates to the team
● Establishing internal processes and workflows to ensure best practice within the teams
● Liaising regularly with platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat etc to keep abreast of latest updates
● Actively seeking opportunities to promote the agency and it’s work to generate leads
● Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
The ideal candidate will understand how a creative agency works and have both strong Project management and budgeting experience.
This role allows you to work with a wide range of clients spanning a number of sectors, as well as genuine real scope to develop and learn. The role does involve working a hybrid model – 3 days a week in the office, which is based in East London
Please do get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07960 177819.