Social Change and Impact PR Manager and Account Executive
Have you been working in a mainstream consumer or corporate agency but want to move to a role where your work and campaigns really make a difference? We’re on the hunt for engaging and ambitious Account Directors and Account Executives who have a strong understanding of PR and Communications. If you’ve got a hunger to work on campaigns that matter and can positively change the world, we’d love to hear from you!
As a certified B-Corp, not only do they love to deliver social good with clients, they’re dedicated to doing the same through their own business. With their supportive and engaged culture; they work hard to give staff an excellent work-life balance with a challenging and fulfilling career. They like to offer flexible working, and early finish Fridays on the summer, as well as team gatherings at breakfast. Whilst encouraging diversity and difference, they believe they are a stronger company as a result.
As an Account Director
· You’ll have experience in developing new business
· Experience in B2C or B2C (or both!)
· A proven track record in delivering and evaluating high impact campaigns
· Experience in shaping and directing complex accounts to deliver results on time and on budget
· Experience in managing teams and people, whilst juggling a number of accounts
· You’ll love PR in all its forms and are keen to get involved with media sell ins, campaign launches and events, and inspiring your teams to achieve excellent results
· A confident presenter, willing to share ideas and pitch to colleagues and clients
· Be able to produce thoughtful and engaging content for a range of audiences with the natural ability to know what makes a strong media story
· A love of all things social and the ability to think beyond traditional media relations
· An established network of media contacts and the enthusiasm for getting ‘out and about’ to make new connections and stay up to date with industry developments
Salary: around £42,000 D.O.E
As an Account Executive:
· You’ll have a demonstrated experience within a PR/Communications agency, within any sector
· You’ll have the desire to work with clients who really make a difference in the world, and be able to show this passion either in or out of your work life
· You’ll have experience with brainstorming for new campaign approaches, with strategies and implementation
· You’ll have contributed to social media strategies and the output of other creative content
· You’ll be able to build key relationships with journalists and media contacts
· You’ll have past experience in dealing with clients, where you have been striving for the best relationships whilst helping with new business
· You’ll be up for helping out with general day-to-day duties to help the smooth running of successful campaigns
· You’ll have a ‘can do’ attitude, be switched on, hard-working and passionate about your work
· You’ll have a strong academic background, ideally with a degree from any field
Salary: up to £24,000 D.O.E
You’ll have the opportunity to get involved with some brilliant and life changing campaigns from raising awareness of mental health and well-being to boosting the number of people that cycle to work and transforming mental healthcare for children and families.
These opportunities are for passionate and driven individuals who want to make a difference in the world. If you’re an Account Executive or Account Director with experience within a PR/Communications agency, we’d love to hear from you!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and we can have a chat!