You’re most likely a leader in social media with solid experience in influencer marketing. You have a keen eye for detail and your love of helping consumer brands succeed means you’re more than capable of shaping the direction of iconic global brands through developing and executing innovative social and influencer communications strategies that build brand reputation, trust and ultimately help deliver growth.
Our client, a subsidiary of one of the top 3 global marketing & communications networks has had impressive growth over the last 2 years and to sustain that growth they’ve realised they need to hire highly creative and diverse thinkers in Social and Influencer Marketing & Comms.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to join a highly progressive digital & social team at a leading integrated comms agency with 2300+ employees worldwide
- The chance to create some really special work for brands like Coty, PUMA, Nintendo, Subway & Disney
- The opportunity work in agency that truly understands the value of Social within multichannel marcoms.
- The chance build, lead and mentor a world class Digital & Social team
- A base salary up to £70K + industry leading benefits with hybrid working
What you’ll be doing:
- You will act as a senior trusted advisor giving both strategic direction and tactical advice on social, influencer and content marketing programmes spanning social, digital and public relations.
- You will have the opportunity to really own accounts, taking full ownership of the process from strategic development to final delivery.
- You will work closely with wider account teams in developing best in class strategic and creative campaigns
- You will help upskill more junior team members to ensure they grow into skilled digital consultants to help build a world class digital & social team
- Help the agency to ideate and deliver new value propositions for additional and new business
Who you are:
- An accomplished social media subject matter expert, with great strategic ability and solid campaign execution experience
- Highly knowledgeable on culture, fashion & lifestyle, can spot and understand trends
- Someone who can deliver great data led strategic insight and counsel to clients
- A leader, great at inspiring clients to act and inspiring team members to deliver their best
- Someone with a real growth mindset, naturally curious and a lifelong learner
To learn more or apply then please email: Gary@f1recruitment.com
Apply for Job