Senior Publicist – Lifestyle/Destination Brand – Competitive Salary + Benefits
This is a unique comms role within a group of brands that is shaking up the hospitality sector focusing on destination and lifestyle. The company is growing at a fast pace internationally and is looking for an experienced Senior Publicist to lead their team. You will build relationships and partnerships with editors within lifestyle and fashion press titles as well as influencers and to build their reputation and brand.
The group targets 3 very different markets (luxury, urban/hipster, low-cost with style) and you would have the ability to communicate effectively to all three consumer types. You will be joining a team of highly entrepreneurial and enthusiastic people with a great sense of creativity; communications campaigns and interior design are all handled in house!
The main focus of the role is to develop and execute a comms and social media vision & strategy to support the business and brand objectives for the group and its brands. At the sharp end you will also ensure constant coverage for the group and its brands in key publications by creating stories and interesting angles for media as well as making connections with editors and influencers within lifestyle sector.
Experience and Skills
• A strong track record in Publicity/Media Relations working for hospitality and/or lifestyle brands
• Great understanding and network of bloggers and influencers.
• Innate understanding of how to engage an audience. Great network and media contacts across mainstream, fashion & lifestyle press.
• Ideally a mix of in-house and PR agency experience with a strong understanding of culture across art, fashion, design, food, tech. Understanding of both urban/hipster and luxury travel markets.
• Visionary mindset, with the ability to spot trends and innovation within the market
• Great team and stakeholder management skills. Ability to multitask and excellent copywriting
Contact email@example.com with your CV