Senior PR Manager – In House – London £60,000+ great benefits
Are you comfortable working on a controversial brand that is doing purposeful work and changing its sector ?
Our Client is the leading US brand who is disrupting the industry by driving innovation. They are looking for a Senior PR Manager to join their rapidly growing London office. Reporting into the UK Director of Marketing Communications, the Senior PR Manager will work closely with the UK and EMEA communications teams and agencies to execute external public relations efforts to drive awareness of the brand, its mission and its product(s).
- Extensive experience (minimum of 6-8 years) of media relations, external and internal communications.
- Successful track record of securing tactical stories in business/health/wellness/tech/lifestyle publications, blogs and other relevant short/long-lead outlets.
- Ability to manage, prepare and guide any senior management involved in external media communication or public/industry events.
- Proven experience working in a regulated industry.
- Experience working with the marketing function to support in-market promotions, community initiatives, speaking engagements and other promotional campaigns.
- Experience developing company messaging that resonates with key audiences
- Experience managing vendors and meeting budgets.
- Preferred: Experience in health tech, beverage – alcohol and/or FMCG