You’re an accomplished marketing manager with experience at a non-profit organisation or you’re a marketing manager wanting to do something that’s more purpose led. Maybe you’ve helped deliver superb events or fundraising campaigns either way if working in a truly purpose led organisation gets you energised and creating the marketing strategy is what interests and engages you, this newly created role at one of London’s most prestigious charities could well be the one where you can directly impact the health & wellbeing of Londoners from all walks of life.
What’s in it for you:
- The possibility to have a positive impact on the physical and mental wellbeing of Londoners from all backgrounds
- The chance to work in a new but highly prestigious London based charitable organisation
- The opportunity to build a whole new fundraising marketing strategy whilst growing one of London’s best known mass participation events
- Personal Development and Mentorship, as our client transforms and modernises their infrastructure, they’re truly investing in their people
- The chance to build a brand new marketing team.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver all multi-channel marketing and comms activities across website, email, and social media, PPC, print & PR.
- Manage a rebrand for their signature mass participation event, including a new website
- Leverage data & insight to build new audiences and donor/customer segments to build appropriate customer journeys and improve CX
- Hire, lead, coach and develop and team of 5
- Monitor and evaluate all communications and marketing campaigns across all platforms to assess their effectiveness and ROI
Who you are:
- An exceptional Marketing Manager and team leader
- An innovator able to think strategically but willing and able get hands on when required
- You have charity / 3rd sector experience across campaign planning and delivery for events and engagement (volunteering, learning, programs and projects) fundraising and brand awareness campaigns.
- A self-starter, comfortable with autonomy, with a high emotional IQ and ability to navigate ambiguity
To learn more please email: Gary@f1recruitment.com
Apply for Job