Senior Marketing Consultant – Salary negotiable
We are working with global leading Marketing Transformation Company.
Marketing Transformation is the process of reinventing an organisational marketing ecosystem, making it fit for the future. They focus on the operational aspects of marketing; improving marketing effectiveness & efficiency across five areas; Capability, Operations, Procurement, Marketing Technology, & Strategy. They help increase marketing effectiveness by fixing and fine-tuning our marketing resources. Flock works with some of the world’s most marketing intensive clients.
My client is looking for:
- You have a deep expertise and knowledge (8+ years) in Marketing and its ability to shape a business’ success.
- You have excellent first-hand experience of managing various projects simultaneously, as well as managing and nurturing a team.
- Strong ability to lead transformation programs to provide best practices, operating models, process designs and capability definition
- You have worked on regional or global brands, with overseas experience, being an advantage. Ideally you will have experience across different categories but must be prepared to work on tobacco, alcohol and pharmaceutical accounts
- Deep understanding of issues facing consumer and services industry
- Deep experience in marketing strategies, operating models and impact on marketing driven business results
- Hands on experience in developing marketing strategies
- Deep knowledge of agencies, and how to get the best from them
- You have demonstrable experience in having a strong client presence developing and leading relationship building activities with C-level executives
- You are a hardworking, enthusiastic, ambitious, self-motivated, and hands-on individual with a strong work ethic.
- You enjoy working in a challenging fast-paced, target-driven and team-oriented environment.
- A genuine affinity for problem solving, balancing strong analytical and quantitative thinking with a creative mindset
- You are detailed-oriented and highly organized with extensive experience in leading and developing teams
- Strong C-Suite and senior level executive management presentation skills, demonstrated experience as a “trusted advisor” and executive management consultant to senior level executives
- Experienced facilitator, communicator and able to write proposals and define client “scope of work” statement
Does this sound like you? Get in touch today to hear more:
Apply for Job