Retail Communications Manager In House £45-£55,000+ Amazing Benefitsmore >
Senior Digital Communications and Marketing Lead. London based. £90,000 + benefits
£90,000 + benefits
We are looking for a senior digital marketing and communications specialist to lead the digital transformation in a prominent international energy and tech organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Brand, you will be responsible for strategy, planning, delivery and governance of the organisations digital channel architecture and building a centre of digital excellence within the organisation.
A rare and exciting opportunity to devise, shape and deliver digital strategy in an organisation with a remit to transform their digital footprint.
Our client willing to consider interim contract and/or permanent.
Required skill set:
- Senior level digital communications/marketing lead with client side experience with an FMCG background and/or internationally focused utility.
- Experience of digital channel management, performance monitoring and reporting
- Strong technological awareness, including an expert understanding of the potential of digital technologies for business communication.
- Demonstrable design management experience, with a track record of delivering an effective on-line brand experience to a range of stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding and experience of the principles and techniques of stakeholder communication and engagement.
- Extensive digital communication, creative agency and supplier management experience.
- Track record of counselling, advising and working effectively with senior members of an organisation.
- Demonstrable team leadership experience
- Experience of project management particularly relating to digital marketing IT innovation and application.
- Excellent written communication skills. Good visual sense and design awareness
- Degree-level education required. Post-graduate qualification preferred (in business, digital marketing or communication desirable).
Please contact Joan Reilly, firstname.lastname@example.org