Senior Account Manager Public Affairs £40,000-£45,000
Our client is looking for an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with an absolute passion for politics You will be working to work within an award-winning public affairs division on a number of important client accounts, including for some of the country’s most recognisable organisations. The client base covers a broad range of sectors including construction, transport, energy & technology.
You will need to have excellent political knowledge and judgement, a complete understanding of parliamentary process and procedure. This will be an active client-facing role, so the successful candidate must also have a proven track record of advising senior executives, politicians or decision-makers in previous roles.
Daily tasks will involve:
- Account management of top public affairs accounts
- Acting as a day to day point of contact for clients
- Supporting the senior team to provide strategic political guidance to clients
- Attending and contributing to client meetings
- Drafting political briefing notes and parliamentary correspondence
- Managing the organisation of client events and parliamentary receptions
- Contributing to departmental marketing strategy and set-piece events
- Playing an active role in pitching to secure new business opportunities