Senior Account Manager – PR Agency – Healthcare
£45,000 + benefits
Our client is a strategic communications agency, with an unrivalled roster of global blue chip clients across all sectors. Their specialist areas include consumer comms, corporate reputation, brand strategy, crisis and issues management, capital markets, public affairs, health and financial services.
Based in Central London, they currently have around 150 staff and offer a great working environment and superb benefits to match including, free breakfast at the in-house café/bar, gym discounts, pension, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and much more!
All of which combines to their listing in The Sunday Times’ Best Company To Work For Top 100 eight years in a row
The Health team is a multi-award-winning specialist healthcare communications consultancy and they are looking for a Senior Account Manager to act as the day to day lead on client programmes and to direct and advise colleagues over a range of accounts.
You will be an ambitious healthcare communications consultant with a genuine interest and passion for health public relations, public affairs and policy. You’ll be committed to working and thinking hard on behalf of a range of commercial, voluntary and public sector clients – all of whom have an interest in health and care.
You may have gained practical experience of healthcare communications through work in a previous agency/consultancy or in-house role within a commercial or patient group setting.
- Assist with managing servicing and profitability and taking the day to day lead on client counsel
- Maintain a good understanding of clients’ business objectives, political and policy issues and managing of programmes to enable them to meet those objectives
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of system architecture into which policy will be applied, oversee the drafting of policymaker and media materials whilst guiding and contributing to policy analysis
- Collect, log, manipulate and analyse data whilst highlighting key themes that will engage clients and external audiences
- Assist with new business preparation and pitching whilst maintaining prospect contacts.
- Keep up to date with the latest social media trends, proactively developing material and awareness of the clients digital offering
- Manage and mentor junior team members and providing on the job training
- The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum three years’ experience within agency/consultancy or in-house role within a commercial or patient/professional group setting
- An up-to-date knowledge of the healthcare landscape and how different communications channels can be used to influence opinion and deliver commercial returns
- Excellent organisational, time management and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence and gravitas to lead on projects, have an opinion and liaise with key stakeholders and clients
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org