Senior Account Manager – Corporate/B2B £42,000
Our client, a globally integrated communications agency with a client base of leading consumer brand, technology and business services clients, are looking for a Senior Account Manager to help deliver best-in-class campaigns. This role provides a unique opportunity to help create and deliver effective, cutting-edge strategies for their clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Deep strategic knowledge of the B2B space
• Strong capability in driving corporate communications work (corporate strategy, media relations, purpose, training, crisis/issues, etc.)
• Identifies and secures new business, including growth of existing accounts
• Draft comprehensive client and new-business plans
• Actively participates in or leads the development of new-business pitch preparation and presentations
• Writes and edits client materials and has an excellent knowledge of media and influencer engagement
The successful Senior Account Manager will have a proven ability to share valuable sector and strategic communications advice based on an integrated agency approach and have a growing network to uncover new business opportunities. In this role, there is an important emphasis on corporate and B2B marcomms.
You will also have managerial experience in a communications function such as public relations, media relations, journalism, corporate communications or with a relevant agency.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Job