Senior Account Manager
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Creative thinking, leading brainstorms of innovative casting/ideas/strategies to support brand initiatives with focus on editorial storytelling, Talent and Consumer engagement, with the ability to talk about full service offering.
- Build and drive the creation of creative Talent proposals– demonstrating the ability to make recommendations informed by consumer insights, KPIs and industry landscape
- Lead negotiations on behalf of clients to procure the appropriate Talent and preferable ROI for campaigns and clients
- Act as key liaison between Client/Client’s Legal teams and Talent/Talent’s team during negotiations, contract execution and live campaigns.
- Manage Talent/Talent’s teams on shoots- provide utmost level of service and management
- Contract execution; inherent contractual understanding – from the formal NDA, MSA, SOW client process to the ability to draft long form Talent and Brand Collaborator contracts
- Use an existing network of contacts / relationships and industry knowledge to build and fast-track opportunities for clients
- Proactively respond to client briefs – collating relevant material for response
- Keep abreast of current projects in development; collaborate with other Senior Account Managers and wider team to brainstorm and create opportunities for clients
- Complete grasp of client’s business, needs and objectives – what they do and what they want to achieve
- Drive best practice around campaign delivery for the business with ideas and implementation of new tools and processes, demonstrating ownership of – and being the champion of – core tools used to deliver campaigns
- Lead and manage multi-discipline teams to achieve deliverables, ensuring effective communication and collaboration, including managing upwards to the senior team as required
- Take ownership and accountability for work and projects, providing insight and a solution driven approach to handling any issues
- Oversee the formal client review process and take responsibility for the internal “Wash Up” process on completion of each project
- Lead effective negotiation processes with various parties, including agencies, Talent and internal stakeholders
- Play a key role in sourcing and driving new business and additional revenue opportunities with both current and new clients, including repackaging of existing services
- Effective account planning, ensuring resources are aligned to meet client demands at all times
- Take accountability for accurate project budgets, in conjunction with Senior Management when required
- Work with Finance to oversee and implement timely generation of required invoices and the overseeing of Talent payments
- Strong team management, leading by example, providing adequate support and mentorship to junior members of the team
- Write and produce proposals, evaluations, reports and presentations for both for internal and external use, which demonstrate clarity, clear structure and creativity
- Excellent presentation skills – effective in any situation, whether client meetings or new business pitches
- In all areas, demonstrate high levels of commerciality and apply a keen understanding of the broader marketing environment and business strategy.
- Work with Senior Management and Account Directors to build new business opportunities, support pitches, RFIs and RFPs
- Be an active marketer of the brand and services by attending relevant industry events, sharing client work and insights through relevant networking profiles, support the marketing team with thought leadership and cultural insights for client and new business communication and keeping all client and new business leads records up-to-date.
You are a confident deal-maker and champion of cultural insights and creative thinking, well-versed in the world of Talent.. You are tenacious, go getting, and strategic with a thorough approach to solving problems. You bring a work ethic that embodies a “how can we make this happen” mentality with a strong sense of initiative and personal ownership.
- A minimum of 4-6 years’ relevant work experience in Talent procurement or management and/or brand partnerships within Entertainment Marketing, Public Relations, Event Management or Talent Agency, VIP services.
- Experience of working with VIP Talent and has own strong, personal network of both talent directly and their representatives (agents, manager, stylist, publicists, etc).
- A natural Client Services person – approachable, personable and an excellent relationship builder
- Highly organized, with strong time-management skills – able to multitask and manage simultaneous projects with ease
- Confident in ‘owning the room’ and with public speaking
- Clear/concise written and verbal communication with strong numerical and English comprehension skills. Additional language skills (in either German/ French/ Spanish/ Italian/ Mandarin) preferred.
- Excellent negotiation skills with consistent and successful experience in closing high level contracts
- An understanding of SAG and it’s related implications when executing Talent deals
- Competent computer skills, can produce PowerPoint presentations that engage and captivate
- Committed to deliver results and goes after the target, with a strong focus on KPIs
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and knows when to act and when to wait
- Has a flexible approach and adapts to challenges and changing priorities as needed
- A natural curiosity to be always learning our evolving industry – reading, watching, listening to stay abreast of cultural trends that can inform and impact our work across global markets
- Mid level knowledge around leading social media platforms such as Tik Tok, Instagram, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter etc
- An open mindsight and ability to adapt across client categories from fashion, beauty, FMCG, tech, alcohol etc
Apply for Job