Senior Account Executive – Sport & Entertainment
Your new company
This is an award winning sport and entertainment integrated agency delivering paid and earned campaigns through PR, Influencer marketing, sponsorship, talent and digital events. They are going through a fantastic growth phase at the moment having just been bought by an global business.
Your new role
- Working across 2 top fitness and sporting brands and an alcohol brand from a Lifestyle side
- With one of the sport brands it will be focused on team sports and training as well as product launches
- Across all clients this role will cover at lifestyle PR, Influencer marketing, content creation and events
- Management of a 2 people
What you will need to succeed
- Proven experience working with Sports/Fitness clients
- Experience with campaign activation and management
- Understanding and experience of media relations and influencer management – you will be considered a media/influencer specialist with clients
- Experience implementing content led campaigns with segmented channels, draft content plans and understand evaluation metrics against core objectives
- You will have experience in drafting short project plans, content calendars, press releases and media alerts on behalf of clients for key audiences
What you need to do now
If this opportunity sounds as though it could be of interest then please send through an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com – Equally if this particular role is not the right opportunity then please share with your wider network and feel free to get in touch if you are interested in having an open confidential conversation.