Public Affairs – Healthcare – Senior Manager FTC 6-9 Months
PRO RATA £60-70,000
The Senior Manager, Public Affairs, UK & Ireland, is responsible for creating and delivering internal and external campaigns that drive the success of the client’s businesses and sites and enhances their corporate identity with key stakeholders, customers and staff.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for leveraging media opportunities and playing a key role in reputation and issues management.
The role will require exceptional judgement to support the Director, Public Affairs across a range of communications activations and activities across multiple channels to build and protect the clients reputation as a leader in medical technology and employer of choice.
- Considerable experience in external communications, with a deep understanding of how to use/leverage storytelling and media relations to enhance reputation. At ease in a fast-paced operating environment with numerous, sometimes competing, priorities. Ability to set communications priorities and plan editorially.
- Solid understanding of the digital landscape as part of the overall marketing mix, ideally experience in managing websites and developing web and social content and editorial calendars.
- Demonstrated experience in creation and deployment of successful social media campaigns to meet strategic business objectives is desirable.
- Proven written, verbal, and problem-solving skills and demonstrated success in developing and executing communications that impact reputation. Previous PR experience/responsibilities include: translating complicated topics into consumer-friendly stories, media strategy/relationships, social media and PR program development.
- Strong critical thinking skills; the ability to distill complex information, apply learnings, build business plans, and work in matrix environment are required competencies.
- Experience working with senior leaders. Ability to influence and build relationships and trust with internal clients, media and other key stakeholders.
- Experience overseeing PR agencies and leading cross-functional workgroups.
- A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
Initially, this is 6-9 month contract
Please contact Jennifer@f1recruitment.com