Public Affairs and Strategic Communications Specialist – Associate £40-60,000 (D.O.E)
Our client, a strategic advisory consultancy, are looking for an ambitious associate to join their thriving and growing public affairs team. This role provides a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to work with multinational companies, governments, charities, where you will play a key role in helping to design and implement public affairs and strategic communications programmes.
• Ability to work across numerous accounts simultaneously
• Devising communication and stakeholder strategy whilst working closely with other team members and partners
• Creating and driving campaigns and stakeholder engagement plans
• Ensuring project delivery is mapped out and meets deadlines
• Taking a lead role on stakeholder and media engagement, with emphasis on campaigns
• Becoming a trusted and lead advisor for both clients and third parties
• Overseeing small teams whilst ensuring high quality results and performance
• Producing open-source research papers and briefing notes
• Analysing government policy and industry developments
The successful candidate will have experience working within UK Government as well as consulting experience. You will be working closely with company Partners, gaining early exposure to a variety of issues and responsibilities and will be leading on other strategic advisory programmes including crisis preparedness, litigation support and reputation management.
furthermore, you will be well networked in Westminster and have a proven ability to work to high standards in a fast paced environment.
For more information, please email email@example.com
Apply for Job