In-house Corporate PR Manager – Global E-commerce platform
West London – 12 month contract – £30,000 plus benefits
Have you cut your teeth in corporate pr within an agency, are at AE or SAE level and now ambitious to move in house. This is a one off opportunity to join a leading global e commerce platform on a 12 month secondment to help drive the corporate new agenda. You will be employed by their PR agency but based at the company’s EMEA HQ in West London.
Your goal will be to help change the perception of the brand amongst news and retail journalists. Day to day you will run the in house press office and be in direct contact with national and international journalists and influencers.
What you will need to succeed
- Passion for the e-commerce sector- be ahead of the latest trends and challenges
- Creative, eye for a story and able to keep the client in the news, with perception-changing buzz-building stories
- Ability to understand and translate business performance into actionable strategies and campaigns
- Capable of influencing at all levels – able to build strong relationships across wide range of stakeholders
- A natural flair for news coupled with excellent news and editorial judgement and an in-depth understanding of how the media operates
- Experience of being part of a busy press office with some media handling experience
- Proven ability to write and strong verbal communication skills
What you need to do now
If this opportunity sounds as though it could be of interest then please send through an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com – Equally if this particular role is not the right opportunity then please share with your wider network and feel free to get in touch if you are interested in having an open confidential conversation.