PR/Comms Account Manager – Ed Comms Agency London
Our client is the UK’s largest Educations communications and marketing agency. They are looking for a talented individual to lead the communications strategies for multiple programmes sectors. From concept development to market implementation, for a wide range of clients, from the Sports, Government bodies and FMCG brands both existing and new.
Design and implement integrated communications plans for complex/multifaceted projects.
Lead relationships with key clients and suppliers.
Develop the agency’s comms strategy. Help to bring their positioning of education as a driver for change to life.
Day to day management and staff development of direct reports. Work on business development tenders and pitches.
Key responsibility areas
- Create and implement communications strategies for clients
- Create and implement of the agency’s’ communications strategy
- Manage educator outreach campaigns, including event recruitment for the clients
- Develop a network of education influencers to help deliver our communications challenges.
- Deliver and develop the Agency’s Educator Index, which identifies key influencers in any given market
- Set KPIs, track and report on all communications work
- Lead internal knowledge-sharing and quality control around communications work
- Lead delivery of communications projects to schedule, budget and an expected quality standard
- Appoint and manage freelance staff and suppliers
- Involve and brief staff across the company where appropriate and feed into projects led by other teams where there is a comms element
- Recruit, train and develop team members and identify career development paths
- Line manage and motivate team to meet business demands
Internal and external relationships
- Daily contact with Comms and Marketing team
- Daily contact with clients (email and phone)
- Regular face to face contact with clients
- Regular contact with journalists etc.
- Frequent contact with Projects Director, Head of Design, Head of Film, Account Directors
Please contact Jennifer@f1recruitment.com