Paid Digital/Social Media Executive – Global Sports Brand – 9 to 12 months FTC – £28K to £35K DoE – Manchester/Hybrid
You’re already an experienced paid digital/social media executive that’s looking to broaden their experience or looking to move into sports marketing. Our client (a leading Global Sports Brand) is looking for a new Paid Digital/Social Media Executive to help deliver great campaigns and utilise data to uncover new opportunities that support growth across eCommerce, app marketing and brand partnerships.
Please Note: THIS ROLE IS BASED IN MANCHESTER
What you’ll be doing:
· Use your extensive paid social media skills to acquire new global audiences.
· Re-engage valuable known audiences.
· Support global content franchise growth.
· Develop and execute paid strategies with selected platforms.
· Develop strong and valuable partner relationships.
· Grow ecommerce revenue opportunities.
· Assist in growing digital commercial partnerships.
· Reporting on campaign results and recommendations on future campaign strategy
Who you are:
· A digital or social media executive with a minimum of 18 months experience.
· A social and digital expert open to a 9 to 12 month fixed term contract.
· Have solid paid social experience across all major social platforms.
· Have good experience of media planning and buying.
· Have solid optimisation skills and experience to support performance marketing.
· Understand segmentation with experience of building custom audiences.
· Solid understanding of how to avoid audience cannibalisation when running multiple campaigns to similar audiences.
· Able to demonstrate solid campaign results that have increased, reach, engagement, and revenue.
What’s in it for you:
· The chance to work for one of the most iconic sporting brands on the planet.
· Be able to broaden your experience across other areas of digital marketing.
· The chance to learn from some of the best digital marketers in the sports sector.
· Access to some of the most watched sports events on the planet.
· Be in 1st in line for permanent opportunities at a growing team.
· A base salary up to £35K, hybrid working and more benefits than we have room on here to mention.
Apply for Job