Midweight Copywriter – In house retail
£30-£35,000K plus benefits
Our client is looking for a Midweight Copywriter to join their team. Reporting directly to the Copy Manager, the Midweight Copywriter will partner and work with other creatives, writing and delivering excellent creative copy, corporate writing as well as ad concepts for different types of integrated advertising, from concept to finished product. You must be a strong writer with a passion for writing across all media: digital, editorial, print, in-store signage, social, etc. The midweight copywriter must help to create a fun and inspirational creative in-house agency.
The job responsibilities are:
- Digital: Work closely with the Copy Manager and design team to deliver fresh, fun and relevant digital content. A good understanding of SEO is necessary.
- Social: Create copy with exceptional cut-through on all social platforms as well as leading the copy on the brand’s instagram stories
- Charity: Deliver and produce brilliant creative ideas and copy for the client’s chosen charity campaigns across all media
- Store openings: Create and execute integrated store opening campaigns (ATL, BTL, in-store, ambient and tactical)
- In store: Create one-of-a-kind, inspirational copy for promotions and events in partnership with the design team to deliver an integrated campaign
- Various media: Help produce creative work for ambient media such as buses, lorries, bags and one-off guerrilla marketing
- Direct/Door-drop: Work closely with creative partners and designers to deliver effective and intriguing direct mail and door-drop copy
- Collateral: Work with the designers to create strong creative concepts for in store promotions and other collateral materials e.g. corporate pack, ethical policies, company newsletter, leaflets, hand-outs etc.
- PR: Work with the Comms team to enhance copy for PR