MD- PR agency Central London £150-175,000+benefits
This role is to lead one of the UK’s biggest and most high-profile consumer communications agencies who are one of the industry’s most awarded.
You will be responsible for delivering the business objectives, through great management and leadership, whilst also leading on high profile new business pitches.
The role will report into the CEO and sit on the Leadership Team.
- Lead and motivate the brilliant team to achieve their goals.
- Advance the agency’s employee engagement and culture.
- Build the brand to attract new clients and talent.
- Oversee all business activities to ensure they produce results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Review financial and non-financial reports and data.
- Build and maintain good relationships with key clients, partners and stakeholders.
- Maintain a current knowledge of the consumer communications marketplace and ensure the agency maintains its award-winning position.
- Lead on pitches that are either of high value or profile.
- Work to integrate the business with its sister agency, to make best use of shared resources and collaborative opportunities.
- Highly skilled communications practitioner.
- Proven experience as a business leader.
- Ability to lead from the front on high profile new business pitches.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organisational and leadership skills.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
- Strong understanding of finance and ability to discern key business metrics with the ability to translate into strategic decisions.
- Overview of general management best practices.
- Excellent communication, presentation and public speaking skills.