MD of Capital Markets/Financial PR Consultancy
£200,000 + benefits
Do you have a reputation as a trusted Senior Corporate Communications Advisor to Boards for financial and investor communications. Are you a thought leader and an expert on transactional activity, particularly for complex IPOs, bond issues, cross border & domestic M&A transactions, capital raisings and financial restructurings. Can you motivate an experienced team of over 40 Financial PR practitioners to perform at the highest levels of service excellence?
For this MD role at an established Financial PR Consultancy with a client roster that has been with them for many years you will need to have
- built your career in the City or with Financial PR consultancies providing a tailored and integrated service ranging from financial calendar management & media relations to peer group analysis and corporate governance guidance
- worked across a variety of sectors and have good working relationships with the banking and legal community, investors, analysts, regulators and financial journalists.
- Demonstrated your delivery of wider corporate reputation, crisis management and stakeholder engagement activities for clients to provide a truly joined up board level communications strategy
- worked with clients and advisors to establish compelling and consistent business narratives.
- developed and implemented investor relations programmes and materials
- grown teams and remained hands on with key clients whilst leading and managing a p&l of over £8 million
- Evidenced organic growth of clients internationally and a consistent performance of new business wins
For more insight please email in confidence Amanda Fone, CEO f1 recruitment ltd at email@example.com