Head of Brand Marketing (Retail), Hertfordshire, £65,000 + benefits
Looking for an experienced Head of Brand Marketing with a background in retail marketing. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, you will develop and deliver the marketing strategy by creating and managing multi-channel marketing plans, driving brand awareness & consideration whilst also having a tangible impact on loyalty, footfall and conversion.
The Head of Brand Marketing will need to make informed and insight / data driven decisions on plans and creative based on brand marketing strategy & tactical goals. Customer experience will be front of mind and successful delivery of the plan will involve ensuring all creative is aligned with the branding and messaging from in-store POS, digital, social (paid), catalogues, media inserts, partnerships, events to online.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrable knowledge of brand development and retail marketing
- Proven ability to think strategically, develop and deliver multi-channel marketing plans alongside reacting quickly and tactically in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to develop and deliver creative ideas
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects on time and within budget
- Proven ability to prioritise an deal with urgent tactical activity
- Demonstrable analytical skills with a proven ability to interpret multiple data sets and identify actionable insights
- Demonstrable working knowledge of digital media.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships internally and with third party suppliers and agencies.
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to manage and develop a small team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to present confidently to senior stakeholders
- Numerate and financially aware with experience of managing a budget effectively
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven ability to use initiative and make balanced decisions
- Minimum of 3 years retail marketing experience
Please contact email@example.com if you meet all the criteria and want to discuss further.