You’re an accomplished marketing executive working at a non-profit organisation or maybe an experienced marketer who’d like to work somewhere that’s 100% purpose led. If delivering great marketing campaigns for high profile mass participation sports events can engage and excite you, this newly created role at one of London’s leading charities could be the one where you directly impact the health & wellbeing of Londoners from all walks of life.
What you’ll do
- Shape conversations around the key subjects of nature, wellbeing, history and heritage through social media
- Build relationships with influencers and supporters to amplify messaging on social
- Leverage LinkedIn to showcase the charity’s work to potential partners and sponsors
- Create & implement retention, engagement and growth strategies via social
- Create & deliver content across all channels and update the events website.
- Use paid social media to amplify campaign messages and calls to action.
- Develop & manage all communications across email
- Deliver analytics & insights on campaign performance to the team
- Develop digital communications reports for sponsors and partners
- Passionate about improving people’s health & wellbeing
- An exceptional Marketer and team player with solid digital & social experience
- A marketer who can build and deliver high performing multichannel marketing campaigns
- An experienced marketer with mass participation or sports events marketing experience
- A self-starter, comfortable with autonomy and possessing a high emotional IQ
What’s in it for you
- The possibility to have a positive impact on the physical and mental wellbeing of Londoners from all backgrounds
- The chance to work in a new but highly prestigious London based charitable organisation
- The opportunity to help grow one of London’s best known mass participation sports events
- Personal Development and Mentorship, as our client transforms and modernises their infrastructure, they’re truly investing in their people
- The chance for personal and professional growth within a new marketing team
- A base salary up to £35K plus some great benefits
Apply for Job