The Specialist Services team is a group of 20 talented PR practitioners whose strength lies in their ability to work with their own clients as well as seamlessly across the full gambit of sector clients, from Energy + Industrials, Food + Drink, Retail + Leisure, to Technology, Sport and Healthcare, providing the full range of corporate affairs and advisory services including senior counsel, corporate relations, public affairs, employee engagement diversity + inclusion, and issues and crisis support. We work with high profile clients to help them build, protect and enhance their reputations and manage their risks effectively.
This thriving practice is now entering an exciting phase of growth driven by some exciting new business wins and needs a talented consultant to work across the team with a particular focus on developing and rolling-out exciting new training tools and services.
With a solid working knowledge and experience in corporate reputation, the media, digital channels/social media platforms and interest in, and understanding of, business issues, news and politics, the successful practitioner will play a leading role in facilitating media and other training for clients.
The successful candidate will have exceptional writing and communication skills, with strong attention to detail. They will be a well-organised in client project and budget management and have the ability to develop pro-active and lasting client relationships. An eye for new business opportunities with clients and new leads is also essential, as is a proactive approach.
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Be a trusted advisor to clients, add value to client relationships, providing high level strategic counsel
- Lead the development and roll-out of training to clients
- Develop new and enhance existing training offers
- Facilitate training
- Support development and roll-out of exciting new training tools and services, including for social media crisis preparedness and response
- Provide recommendations and insight to growth strategies for clients, identify new opportunities and play a proactive role in terms of proposal development, pitching and conversion
- Oversee and support the growth and development of junior team members
- Responsible for budget monitoring, revenue forecasting and planning, overseeing client budgets and fee negotiation to ensure correct level of profitability
- High energy multi-tasker, quick and diligent with strong writing capability and good attention to detail
- Act as a representative for the division in relevant specialist forums or network groups and participate where appropriate in relevant speaker platforms
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to develop under the guidance of some of the best in the industry
- The chance to gain first-hand experience working on high-profile international brands
- Exposure to globally-recognised clients and campaigns centred upon performance and purpose
- The ability to work alongside a passionate and supportive team
- Joining one of the world’s most respected, award-winning PR agencies
- Our dedicated training academy The Hub which provides a breadth of skills enabling our people to take ownership of their career development and become trusted advisors to their clients
Please get in touch today – firstname.lastname@example.org