Recruitment Consultant – Join our Contracts / Freelance team – PR / Sports/ Marketing/Entertainment
f1 – LEADERS IN MARKETING & PR RECRUITMENT
- Help build our thriving freelance & contract service working alongside our head of contracts
- We are looking to double our contract / freelance offering over the next year and need a bright, switched on recruiter who already has some experience of running a busy temps desk.
- We work with some great brands including Red Bull, Subway, Sony, M&S, Sainsbury’s, Samsung, the ITF, the Rugby Football Union, Premiership football clubs, National Theatre, Help for Heroes and IMG
- We also work with all 5 of the global Marcoms Agency networks as well as digital starts ups and challenger brands that want to tap into f1’s market insight and unrivalled candidate network.
- You will source candidates, interview and work directly with clients from the get go.
- Steer our social media presence (website, Linked In and Twitter) and contribute to our busy events programme including our quarterly BAME2020 meetings and back2businessship social enterprise programme
We are based in stunning We Work offices in Waterhouse Square next to Chancery Lane tube station with lots of opportunities to network and socialise as well as film nights, pub quizzes, free massage and free refreshments.
13 years ago f1 set up to challenge the status quo in the Marketing, Communications & Sponsorship recruitment & search sector.
We are trusted talent partners to some of the world’s most loved brands. Our clients are often based in London but we are also known for exporting exceptional British talent around the world. Many of our candidates return to us throughout their career and many of our candidates become clients. We work on entry level assignments to board level MD or CMO appointments on a permanent or contract/freelance basis. We have very high standards, we are fast moving and are energetic and hungry to help our candidates, our clients and each other succeed. Our culture is supportive and collaborative.
For further details, email Mette@f1recruitment.com