Head of Marketing
London SE1 with Flexible WFH Options
Up to £80K + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Head of Marketing with the passion and spirit to make a real difference to the lives and wellbeing of hundreds of thousands of people from all backgrounds and all walks of life.
Our client is the commercial arm of a global 3rd sector leader in sports inspired events, they’re currently undergoing a huge transformation and now need a brilliant Marketer to develop their events so participants reflect the rich diversity of our society by connecting with new diverse audiences and inspiring them to “get active”.
Their existing dataset of 1.7 million people and their hugely successful events lay testament to the great work they’ve done but they believe they can do so much more via effective marketing campaigns and forging marketing partnerships that resonate, connect with and inspire people from diverse communities and backgrounds to “get moving”.
- You are open to or seeking a new role that can serve a higher purpose, you understand and value the role of sports inspired events in promoting fitness, wellness, diversity and inclusion across society.
- You’ll be both intuitive and data-led and you will understand what inspires people of all ages from different backgrounds and different communities to “get active” and have produced novel and/or disruptive campaigns which have changed people’s perceptions.
- You will bring a strategic perspective to events marketing but you’ll also relish the opportunity of a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment and you will also lead the Content and Social teams.
- You will be used to working with partnerships teams to deepen commercial and charity partner relationships.
About the Role:
Reporting into the Marketing & Communications Director:
- You will fully own consumer marketing of all events (virtual and mass).
- You will develop marketing campaigns that accelerate the fill rate for existing events with diverse participants and support affiliate events as part of their DE&I outreach.
- You will deliver campaigns creating a personalised digital journey across all owned online platforms
- You will utilise data and insights to optimise marketing strategy and campaigns
- You will analyse, develop and maintain strategic partner relationships
- You will monitor and report on ROI and effectiveness of all marketing communications
What does this role have to offer?
- A competitive salary up to £80K & flexible working
- A huge opportunity to make a difference to society
- A truly inclusive place to work, recognised as one of the UK’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces and a top 20 Best Workplace for Women by Great Place to Work
- An incredibly rewarding job at a great company that you’ll actually be proud to work for
- Personal health insurance, wellbeing allowance and generous pension contribution
To apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Job