Returners: Apply now for your place on Back2Businessship 2020more >
Head of CRM and Partnerships £75,000 +
Our client is looking for an experienced CRM and partnership lead to join a team of pet lovers in their leading pet services business.
They want a hungry, entrepreneurial, commercially minded and analytical team member to join their journey and develop their platform to bring new services and products to the lives of pet owners.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will lead, design and take overall responsibility for the implementation of a measurable strategic multi-channel CRM programme, with a specific emphasis on digital and use of data. Additionally you will work collaboratively with partners and stakeholders to create an integrated offering. As a leader you will bring a fresh perspective, develop new thinking, solve problems and champion best practice.
This is truly unique opportunity to be part of a fun team in a growing business, where positive attitude, a good work ethic, and a can-do attitude reigns.
Required skills set:
- Experienced in CRM with a deep understanding of audience segmentation, data and digital.
- Strong commercial experience and skills, with an emphasis on digital and maintaining value-add relationships with our audience
- Demonstrable understanding of how pet owners interact with their pets, and how we can further develop an offering that makes their lives easier
- ‘Client service’ approach, possibly learned in agency environment, with ability to deliver on time and to budget
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of budget management and forecasting
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Team player
- A willingness to give new things a go, relishing the challenge of starting something from scratch
- Equally confident speaking at a C-Level with large businesses right through to small business owners.
- Inspired by the organisation and the marketing opportunities it provides
- Most important to the team, you must be nice.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org